If you're considering when to hire a pest control company, then the time is now. While most homeowners or business owners try to DIY their pest problem, they end up wasting money on pesticides. At Lakewood Exterminating, we are one of the best pest exterminators in Rocky Village, OH, and take every job seriously. Our pest control team will safely, effectively, and professionally fix the pest problem in your home and business. So before you start driving around Ohio for pest killers, learn when you should call in the professional pest exterminator and how to choose the right one.
When To Hire A Pest Exterminator
Pests can damage your property. In some cases, they transmit harmful diseases. Therefore, it's best to keep your environment safe than sorry when it comes to pest problems in your business or home. Suppose you are a business owner or homeowner. In that case, it's crucial to partner with a pest control company like Lakewood Exterminating to regularly scheduled pest control inspections on your property. Here are signs that its time to hire a pest exterminator.
- You notice mud tubes in your property
- You hear crickets chirping
- You notice an increased number of spiders
- You suspect bed bugs
- Wasps, bees, or hornets are crawling in the wall
- You notice random dirt piles
- You see signs of rodents
If you notice any of the signs listed above in your home or business, contact the pest exterminator at Lakewood Exterminating. We are one of the best pest control companies in Rocky Village, OH. We know how to use chemical and non-chemical tactics to eliminate pests in the safest way possible.
How To Choose The Right Pest Exterminator
When choosing a pest control company, cost should not be the only determining factor. It would be best if you make sure the company is competent. Consider the following when choosing a pest exterminator.
- Ask family, friends, and colleagues for a recommendation.
- Ask about the company certification, license, credentials, and the types of products they use.
- Research the pest control company on Better Business Bureau.
- Ask about guarantee policies. If the pest control company offers a guarantee, ask what it covers and how long it lasts.
- Find out if the pest control company has insurance that covers any damages to your property.
Once you choose a pest control company, visit them, and ask questions. Are there any hidden fees? Is there upfront pricing? Make sure you also ask if there are follow-up treatments. Ask how often your home or business needs to be treated to prevent the pest problem from coming back.
Call Lakewood Exterminating for Pest Control Service in Rocky Village, OH
At Lakewood Exterminating, we are familiar with the common pests problem. Chances are we've had experience with your pest problem before. Our #1 goal is to provide our clients with quality service that meets their expectations. Contact us today at 216-510-9358 to speak with one of our professional pest exterminators in Cleveland about getting your pest problem taken care of.pest exterminator Cleveland